Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Was going to mention that I've listened to 'Running like a Man' by Wet Wings about 10 times in the past half hour, then thought, omg what if Wet Wings reads this and that would be soo embarrassing, so decided against it, then decided against better judgement and am mentioning it anyway. I just read this line on the blog 'People are just people': "I have scars on my left arm because I am right-handed" and I thought it was funny and true. Although some people can be ambidextrous. I am only when it comes to scars, my writing with my left hand is way more illegible than my normal writing, but I've been practising in case I ever have a stroke.

3 comments:

  1. I like what you think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is nice to know that people have reactions to what i write about : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running Like a Man is such a great song (also hope they don't read this..shame man)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter