Monday, July 18, 2011

The urge I sometimes get to be other people is pretty strong right now. Sometimes I really wish I was into team sports and I spent five days a week training with my team in the dark, wearing funny shorts and breathing steam everywhere. A lot of times I wish I was rich and stayed in hotels with room service and went to weird continental breakfasts in the hotel dining room with coffee refills and cups already on the table. The other night I watched Room in Rome, then I wished I was a thin Russian or Spanish woman, and I wished again that I had a continental breakfast. I went to Mosgiel and I wished that I had a grandparent/was a grandparent who lived in a subdivision and had little ornaments and a garage that was attached to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter