Friday, April 16, 2010

Dreams

Driving through a suburban street, empty residential Northern roads in a strange light to a large house. A boy is with me, my girl and another. There is a skinny girl showering in the abandoned house but I don't think I can see her. A service car pulls up (electrical?) and the woman inside goes to the door to give drugs to her daughter. Through the gap I can see the girl's dark jeans and small waist and I thought it was my friend, but it wasn't.

I woke up at 5:30 this morning in my clothes with Butler still open on the pillow and the light on. Stumbled to the kitchen, drank some water because my throat was dry and I wrote this on a notepad: abandoned house girl showering inside Els, me, J ho, someone person in service car-drugs to daughter i thought it was todd in papanui (illegible word) driving thru chch's deserted street

I took off my clothes and went back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter