Friday, August 24, 2012

hating men is my reason for breathing, obvs

i go to the doctor because i feel like i haven't heard enough rape myth today

i go to the doctor so i can have sex and not get pregnant, because guys hate condoms and i'm the one that would have to get that lil' cell cluster sucked out of me

i talk about rape culture on facebook, because i want some dude to mansplain what equality means to me and tell me 'what about all the nice guys out there?'

here is a PSA from me to MEN: i'm sorry to all the nice guys out there who are so oppressed by women because they don't do anything, they're just "nice guys"!

i'm sorry life is so hard for you and it is so unfair for you that i feel angry about patriarchy

what even is patriarchy omg lol

sometimes i feel like i should curtail my anger and not say things like 'rape culture' and 'perpetuates patriarchy' because maybe it will alienate you

but then i think fuck that, it's not my job to be your easy introduction to GEND101

and i'm sick of being around people who belittle me, and feminism and queer politics, and etc,because it is everything to me, and i just.don't.need to have people like you in my life.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter