Sunday, August 5, 2012

this is what you think about me / boys can be sensitive too, see?

"You kiss a lot of people."

-You make me nervous
-I thought you'd been with more people?
-You talk about sex a lot
"I don't believe in wanting something for so long and not getting it"
-Don't talk like that
-You can't just assume things
I believe in romance / Sex is sacred / Love is profound
Did you kiss him too?
Oh.
You touched me and I couldn't help it, I wasn't thinking straight. This should never have happened. This is selfish and now I'm frustrated, oh I feel so bad
(why are you such a slut?)
hey, you can control yourself and i can get frustrated too and i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings and i'm sorry if you think your life is a french novel and you believe in 'one true love' but i think you like the drama and i think that what you think about me is
(______)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter